- When a college such as Rutgers will pay Snooki $32,000 to speak about hair styles and hair spray, but cave to a small group of professors and students who oppose Condoleezza Rice speaking at graduation, America has a problem.
- When the IRS, with the approval of the current administration, targets conservative Americans, we have a problem. I am really liking Trey Gowdy.
- When Americans are forced to pay higher insurance premiums for less and inferior coverage, we have a problem. We have a bigger problem with insurance than we did before obamacare, and it keeps getting worse.
- When our President blatantly lies to us and has no remorse when caught, we have a problem...no integrity in our government. Let's not talk about how much money the first family spends on vacations alone.
- When a young woman posts a video of herself having an abortion, and thinks she has "girl power" and it's "cool," we have a serious problem...we have brainwashed our children. She has no clue the road she has just begun to walk...I may write an open letter and tell her what to expect. I am not recommending you watch the video. I didn't.
- When we get bent out of shape because someone says "bossy" or "man up" or "nappy headed hoes," but will abide our elected representatives shamelessly joking about four Americans needlessly dying in Benghazi, we don't just have a problem, we are a problem.
@staceynewman What should happen is that you feel shame, not only for this post, but for the deaths of 4 brave men who didn't have to die.— Margaret (@TheBrownRecluse) May 7, 2014