It's a Friday Flashback kind of day! I've chosen an entry from my previous blog...Margaret's Musing..and posted it here. Enjoy!
I have decided…
I have decided…
· That I must be
getting old growing up because I don’t have to buy something every time my little heart desires it.
· That I have very good taste in purses because every one I liked at TJ Maxx’s today was over $100.00, except for the one on sale for $99.
· That a single pack of drink mix is too much for a small cup of water from Taco Bell.
I have noticed…
· That the people hostilely yelling about being disrespected are the ones who’ve done very little to earn respect, and respect others even less.
· That many of these folks are people who must, often times, make appearances in the criminal court system.
· That the older I get, the more I realize how unimportant things I let annoy me are, like some lawbreaker yelling that they have been disrespected.
· That there is a very merciful God in Heaven; and whether or not you believe that does not negate His existence.
· That America’s Christians need to open their eyes, pray and seek divine guidance, and vote accordingly in the next election, and the next presidential election, as well.
· That it’s time for true believers to step up and speak God’s truth, and not back down and apologize when “the world” disagrees.
· That I continue to (periodically) read a particular blogger because she’s a train wreck. (Side note about this point: When I originally posted this, I got an email from a girl who was convinced I was talking about her blog. I don't believe she ever visited me again...and my comment wasn't about her blog. Maybe calling the girl a "train wreck" wasn't the best idea, but she was always writing about some self-imposed catastrophe, and like a train wreck, I couldn't look away.)
· I don’t like to be touched by others unless I have emotional or family ties, and sometimes not even then. I cringe when the preacher says “shake hands” and I cringe even more when he says “hug your neighbor.” I’m perfectly OK with a smile and a wave.
|I like squirrels...and these white ones are the cutest!|
|Yes, I know they are destructive little boogers...but they are just doing what they do.|
|How could you not love a face like that?|
|The glowing eyes are a little scary in this photo. |
This little guy lives in Rockport, Indiana